Slider

Hello 30!

Sunday, May 21, 2017

I joke about dreading 30 but I actually welcome it with open arms.  HELLO 30!!  
[starbucks and a birthday dress, silliness in the dressing room is my yearly tradition]

 This last year,  God held up a mirror and I saw myself.  Defined by no one but Him; in that mirror I saw me as He sees me.  My strengths and imperfection.  I could see the person that he is shaping me to be.  It became my reality that he loves me just the way I am no more no less The biggest lesson learned was that good or bad, each day is a new day to learn and lean on God. 

That mama in the mirror is redeemed, a daughter of the king of kings, full of life, hope and purpose.  My confidence is found in who He says I am.  I lack nothing because time and time again I've seen God provide physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I know he always will.  I continue to see the power of the word and it's truth.  I know I cannot live on bread alone but in every word that comes from the mouth of God.  

For the first time ever I haven't felt guilty about my occupation.  I haven't felt the need to do more, be more.  I am fully enjoyed every fleeting moment of being at home.  Nothing makes me more proud than to say I am a stay at home wife to the best husband, a stay at home mom to these crazy kids.  


And with that I leave you with the top 7 things I learned and have told myself this year: 

1.  Don't be so defensive and easily angered.  Crazy angry outbursts... not cute. 

2.  Be faithful in the little things. 

3.  Stop trying to change people or make them better.  Love them for who they are.  

4.  Don't live life based on how you feel.  Do what is RIGHT and what you need to do even if you don't feel like it.   

5.  Verbalize expectations or don't have them at all.  

6.  Without focus you'll go in a million different directions accomplishing nothing but a little of everything.  Set goals and aim for them.  STOP starting projects and not finishing them.  

7.  You can't give your family what you don't have.  You can't teach them what you haven't learned.  So never stop learning! 

Here's to another wonderful year full of new lessons!  As Joyce would say, I may not be where I need to be but thank God I'm not where I use to be

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! Your kiddos are getting so big, and you look fantastic. I love everything you've learned this year, especially the one based on focus. I need to remember that myself!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete
  4. OfficeCom-Setup Com is offering online technical support for microsoft technical support service. If you have any issues related Microsoft office setup, So just Dial Toll free Customer Care Number 1-844-777-7886 and get solution within few minutes. More Info Visit At : Office Setup Product Key

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still facing troublesome in activating, installing and re-installing Kaspersky internet security, dont worry get connect with toll free +1-855-550-9333.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Garmin.com/express provides you a centralized control system, from where you can control and access all Garmin download, upload, and sync at the same time.
    garmin.com/express

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright