Slider

It's Right Around the Corner

Monday, January 20, 2014

We have only been back from vacation for a week but for some reason I think all my to-do's and task should be checked off the to do list.  It just stresses me out.... and what's a healthier stress relief than a little online vent.  I think what is on my mind the most is that Baby Bear will be here in 9 weeks or less.  Woah!  My biggest fear right now is that he comes early and nothing is set up or ready for him.  So far, all I've managed to do is wash all his clothes and organize them in the drawer.

It's like that frantic "oh no people are coming to stay" feeling and the house is a mess, the bathrooms are not clean, and nothing is ready.  It's probably the nesting talking but I wish I could just set aside all my other responsibilities and focus on setting up the pack and play, crib, swing, boiling the pacifiers, bottles, setting up the diaper changing station downstairs and up, get the car seat cover washed, installed... as you can see there is a lot I still need to do. 

And did I mention I also have Valentines Day and my little lady's third birthday coming up too.  Blogging and crafting have sadly taken a back seat for awhile until I can get everything in order. [Taking a big deep breathe].  I guess I just need to keep reminding myself that we have only been back for a week and everything will get done.  And in all the madness there is one thing I do have to be thankful for and that's an awesome husband who is willing to move mountains to help me out and tries everything he can to sit me down to relax.  That man, he's amazing.

So here is to being almost 31 weeks and right around the corner from welcoming our newest addition!  Oddly I feel more confident this time around and now I would just like to add prepared to the mix of feelings.  


Hope you all are having a great start of the week unlike my crazy self.  
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright