Slider

Influenster Jolly VoxBox

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I know I completely went AWOL on all of you but we have been on vacation the last three weeks and I completely unplugged.  My pregnant self just couldn't handle yet another responsibility like blogging and updating with photos.  Phew it can be a lot of work.  We have been back since Sunday [we literally flew coast to coast] and I'll share more on our adventure later but for now I wanted to share about my Jolly VoxBox from Influenster. 

If you follow me on Instagram [@makeitcozeee] then you would see that I have been sharing my VoxBox and Influenster.  What is Influenster?  Well, anyone can join Influenster and if you are a social media butterfly you have a chance to test out and review free products!  It's a sweet deal. Influenster is a great place to learn about new products and read reviews on products you are considering purchasing.  

Now lets recap what was in the box.... First up is the new lip Lip Lacquer from Rimmel in Luna.  I don't know if it's the color that is throwing me off or the actual gloss but I didn't love it.  It was too sticky and kind of had a weird smell.  The color didn't last long and I needed to add gloss.  Didn't love it, probably wouldn't buy it. 

Next up is the NYC HD Color Trio Eye Shadow.  I love the color and I actually like this product.  I don't love it as much as the Elf shadows that are similar but the colors are pretty.  I do like the highlight color and use that everyday.  I would probably buy this.

This was a hit with the little lady....  Little Ducklings Mini Rolls.  Who knew duct tape could look so cute!  It definitely got me curious on other duct tape crafts so if I ever find time to do it I will.  This was the perfect distraction while traveling plus it's lightweight.  She created a "snowman" while we were at a restauran.  At the airport and on the airplane we made shapes and letters using the tape.  Was a hit would definitely buy.

I don't usually carry tissue with me so thank God for Puffs.  Hubby got a cold while we were in Florida so these were a life saver for him.  No kidding the softest tissues I've ever used.  I don't think I could buy the cheap stuff after this. 

Last but not least are the Skinny Cow Chocolates.  I love Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches and I think they are totally worth the price but I am not convinced that these candies are worth it.  Maybe in a different flavor.  It took like three packs for me to sort of like them.  I would probably buy them for the little lady just because they aren't as sugary as the regular candies.  Just okay for me.  

Keeping my fingers crossed I get another chance to review more products.  And like I said anyone can join influenster so if you want free products go and sign up!

Happy Wednesday,

2 comments:

  1. Great reviews!! I especially love Cindy and the duct tape and that eye shadow palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!I just found your blog and i really like it!You both seem full of energy! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright