Slider

TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Smore's Milkshake

Friday, January 30, 2015

One of the toughest things about being a mom is finding the balance. Knowing when to help them with a situation or when to step back and let them figure out. Deciphering how much TV time they should get, or in my case how hard to push in academics. And of course I have to find the balance between meals and snacks. I want to give them healthy choices without compromising on taste. Finding the right balance between happy and healthy is never easy. That’s why there’s TruMoo! It's a win win because she loves it and I love that it's good for her. I'm super excited too because for a limited time, you can get TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk.
TruMoo chocolate milk is not just for the kiddos but my hubby and I love it too, especially me because I'm a huge milk drinker. TruMoo starts with fresh milk that contains no artificial growth hormones and is sweetened just enough with chocolate. It contains no high fructose corn syrup and is fresh from your trusted dairy. If you have trouble getting your kids to drink milk, this is the way to go. For product information and availability, visit TruMoo online
Inline_image_1__1_
We recently used TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk to make one of my favorites, Smore's Milkshakes!
Ingredients:
1 cup of TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow
1 cup vanilla ice cream
handful marshmallows (roasted if you have a patient child)
1/2 cup crumbled graham crackers
1/4 cup chocolate chips
I let the little lady do most of the work. Measuring the TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk.

Adding the marshmallow, chocolate chips and breaking the graham crackers (or trying to).

I added the ice cream and we blended all the yummy-ness together.

I drizzled the cup with some chocolate, added a special straw, and TADA a TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Smore's milkshake.

Drum roll for the taste test...

And it is kid approved! She loved it!

My favorite thing about TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk is that you can also have it warm. I love having something warm before bed and this is the perfect late night snack (and by late I mean 8 o'clock). On Valentines day I'm planning on having a tea party with the little miss with TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk topped with those cute pink Valentine's Day marshmallows instead of the plain white ones.

TruMoo is not just great for kids but perfect for the whole family! You can find a recipe or idea that is perfect for your family. Find TruMoo Recipe inspiration on Pinterest. You can also
Join the TruMoo community on Facebook
This post brought to you by TruMoo Milk  . The content and opinions expressed below are that of Make it Cozee.

Want to try TruMoo yourself? Enter to win a free gallon of TruMoo below! Be sure to leave a comment telling me which TruMoo flavor you would like to try and your email address so I can contact the winner. Good luck!
Visit Sponsor's Site 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright