Slider

Teacher's Favorite Things Printable

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The day I have been counting down has finally come.... back to school!  The beginning of this season brings out the crazy in me.  I'm soaking every single moment in!  I love first day of school outfits, school supplies, back to school nights, being in the classroom.   

Before last years meet and greet I found a great questionnaire asking for the teachers favorites.  I had hoped it would show the teacher I was interested in being the room mom but it ended up being super duper helpful.  I couldn't find one I really loved so I created one and you can download it HERE

I may not be looking to become room mom this year but this sheet is a must.  It's a great way to let the teacher know you care about them and so handy for Christmas, their birthday, and teacher appreciation week.  

Are you ready to send the kids back to school?
(Click on the image below for printable).


Until next time.  Toodles!

7 comments:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Activate Norton Antivirus from norton.com/setup and after installing or re-installing you face any error call toll free +1-855-550-9333.
    visit http://www.nortoncom-setupinstall.com

    ReplyDelete


  3. Norton Setup & installation Enter your product key online. Download & Install Norton Antivirus Product Visit setup website www.norton.com/setup to register your code.

    http://www.pcplanet247.com/www-norton-com-setup

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, but there needs to be a place for the teacher's name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TNPSC News Portal is created to provide complete information on all the big event occurring in the Tamil Nadu state. It will give you information on Govt Jobs, Entrance Test, Hall Tickets, Results, Answer Key etc.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright